Are you looking for a career that is challenging and fast-paced while learning new technologies?
Partner IT is rapidly expanding in to new markets and is looking for resources to join our team. We need people that work well with minimal supervision and want be part of a growing IT Consulting company. You will be working on solving interesting and challenging problems, be part of a great team, and enjoy a supporting and friendly environment that allows you to grow, learn, contribute, and focus on your strengths. We support flexible working arrangements such as working from home a few days a week. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Partner IT is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
We have an immediate need for an ITSM Consultant
In this role you will:
- Consult and advise on business/support processes
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to fix issues independently as they are identified.
- Demonstrate the ability to take requirements and build the technical solutions to fulfill the request as they are assigned.
- Provide technical documentation
- Implement solutions following standards and proper change control processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- 1-3 year minimum ITSM experience with one of the following: CA, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Cherwell, Microsoft Service Manager
- Able to travel up to 75% of the year
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to take design requirements and develop the technical solution
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to overcome challenges and achieve desired results
- Effective at working through ambiguity
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information